The 2020 season is behind us. Full of expectations, good impressions and experiences. We are already planning to use the experience gained next season. What our team is looking forward to! We present a summary of our achievements. The ups and downs, the stress and the excitement. The 2020 season in a nutshell with a large dose of photos from our races.
If you are looking for a more detailed description of each event, please see our previous blog posts here. There you will find descriptions of individual races. Minute by minute, corner by corner, and a few words from our fearless team.
Christian Klien (Austria)“It’s been an incredible first season for JP Motorsport, finishing second in the Int. GT OPEN PRO-AM Championship with 6 PRO-AM Podiums and 3 Overall Podiums in our books.
We achieved way more than we expected and set out targets for the very first year, it was great to see how the team grew together and with how much professionalism Patryk has improved throughout the season.
Most importantly, we always enjoyed what we do and the laughing never came short even in difficult times and races.”
The Hungaroring 8-9.08.2020, GT Open 2020
For the team that made its debut only this year, it was a pivotal event. The race at Hungaroring is our great achievement and we are extremely proud of it. In the first race, we took first place both in the PRO-AM class and in the general race.
- 8.08.2020: Team Winner: 1st place in PRO-AM Class, 1st overall
- 9.08.2020: 4th place in PRO-AM Class, 9th overall
The Circuit Paul Ricard 22-23.08.2020, GT Open 2020
- 22.08.2020: 3rd place in PRO-AM Class, 6th overall
- 23.08.2020: 1st place in PRO-AM Class, 5th overall
The Nürburgring 05-06.09.2020, GTWC 6h Nürburgring 2020 Endurance
The Red Bull Ring 12-13.09.2020, GT Open 2020
- 12.09.2020: 5th place in PRO-AM Class, 12th overall
- 13.09.2020: 1st place in PRO-AM Class, 3rd overall
The Autodromo Nazionale di Monza 26-27.09.2020, GT Open 2020
- 26.09.2020: 4th place in PRO-AM Class, 10th overall
- 27.09.2020: 2nd place in PRO-AM Class, 4th overall
The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 17-18.10.2020, GT Open 2020
- 17.10.2020: 4th place in PRO-AM Class, 8th overall
- 18.10.2020: 3rd place in PRO-AM Class, 7th overall
The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 22-25.10.2020, GTWC 24 h SPA 2020 Endurance
The Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya 31.10-01.11 2020, GT Open 2020
- 31.10.2020: 4th place in PRO-AM Class, 9th overall
- 1.11.2020: 1st place in PRO-AM Class, 3rd overall
It was a great season and we got a lot out of it. In Barcelona, we maintained the 1st place in the PRO-AM class. We are looking forward to the 2021 season. And soon, December 10-13, 2020, the first event from JP Motorsport will take place. You can read about it here.